CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Unhealthy Food at the Giants Game (sorry no pictures)

Meal: breakfast/lunch (Sun 10/17)
From: The New Giants Stadium
Cost: TOO MUCH!
Location: New Jersey

I went to the Giants game on Sunday and ate a ton of unhealthy food, unfortunately I was too into the game and forgot to take pictures.


I had before the game:
2 Egg McMuffin (with ham and cheese) Sandwiches
A bottle of water


I had at the game:
Sweet Italian Sausage with Onions and Peppers on a Hero
Chicken Tenders with Fries
A Snickers Bar
A bottle of Water

I had after the game:
A bottle of Vitamin Water (some kind of berry flavor)


Taste: absolutely everything was good!
Conclusion: absolutely everything was unhealthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment