CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, October 15, 2010

I MADE dinner...

Meal: dinner (Wed 10/13)
From: my fridge
Cost: $0 to me
Location: my kitchen

I got back from the gym and I was pretty hungry, but I decided the time to make a proper dinner. Searching around the fridge I found some green leafy Chinese vegetables and some uncooked ground pork (with mushrooms and some other random Chinese stuff in it). So I put some brown rice in the rice cooker, boiled the vegetables and steamed the pork.

My Dinner

Taste: the port was pretty oily, which probably explained why it tasted really good. I put some of the residual oil from the pork on the vegetables and rice, so they tasted good as well.
Conclusion: not sure if it was a healthier dinner than usual, but it was good.

Drink: ice water

No comments:

Post a Comment