CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving break is over...

Brunch: Thursday, November 25


So I slept in on Thanksgiving day, I was tired. My mom went and got some Chinese takeout.
(pork short ribs with cabbage over rice with soy sauce and an egg).

Dinner: Wednesday, November 24
Steamed ground pork (with mushrooms) over brown rice.

Lunch: Wednesday, November 24
Meatloaf with mash potatoes, gravy and corn.

Breakfast: Wednesday, November 24
A piece of coffee cake.

Dinner: Tuesday, November 23
Half of a leftover burrito that I found in the fridge... I think it was chicken... I think...

Some pieces of chicken I found on the stove, not sure what kind of sauce was used to cook them, but it was sweet.

Lunch: Tuesday, November 23
Stir fried chicken with onions, carrots and Chinese broccoli (with some Chinese sausage) over brown rice. 

Breakfast: Tuesday, November 23
A banana walnut muffin.


No comments:

Post a Comment