CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday (11/27/2010)

LUNCH

We decided to hit up the mall on Saturday, so we had lunch at the food court. Not sure why, but I wanted McDonald's, my girlfriend decided to go with hibachi. 

Chicken
(Taste:  greasy and good!)

McDonald's Fries
(Taste: my favorite, every bite is crispy)

The Angus 1/3rd Pounder
(Taste: delicious)


SNACK

Since we had lunch around 11am, we were pretty starving by 5pm (dinner at my girlfriend's place usually is not until 8:30pm. We decided to get some pizza.

1 plain cheese slice.
(Taste: NY style pizza is the best!)

Diet Coke


DINNER

For dinner I had Thanksgiving leftovers from girlfriend's family dinner.

Everything
(Taste: delicious!)

The Turkey!
(Taste: very tasty!)

Conclusion: for the day everything was good, nothing to complain about.



No comments:

Post a Comment