CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free is good!

So my coworker comes back from lunch and says, "they're giving out free orange juice on the street!"

I think to myself, free is good, but do I really want to walk outside in the subfreezing temperatures? Another coworker says, "oh yea I got one too."

Against my better judgment I decide I will take the one block walk to see if they're still giving out free orange juice. Besides, I had a letter I needed to go mail anyway.

This is what I got:
13.5oz, not from concentrate (100% pure squeezed orange juice).

I have not tried it yet, but it looks good, something to give me a little pick me up around 4:30pm or 5pm.

Update: I tried it, and it is good, totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment