CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Subway: Cold Cut Combo

Thursday, December 23, 2010

LUNCH
(from Subway)
Cold Cut Combo on Honey Oat with Swiss Cheese
(Contents: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives, sweet peppers and honey mustard.)

Cost: $5.44 (damn tax!)
Drink: just some free water from the office water cooler (Poland Spring this month)
Taste: good (although I was starving so just about anything half decent would have tasted good)
Healthiness: misleadingly unhealthy? (according to the Subway menu it had roughly 820 calories)
Conclusion: I was happy with my meal... although writing this about an hour and a half after eating this meal I am starving again... and I have been sick for the past 2 weeks and not exercising so it is definitely not my metabolism...
Remarks: I have had $5 footlongs from subway the last 2 lunches in a lame attempt to save some money...

No comments:

Post a Comment