CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve Pt 1 (kind of...)

 Thursday, December 23, 2010


DINNER

Okay, so I lied a little with the post title, kind of... So on Christmas Eve Eve Eve (as opposed to day) I had one of my favorite dishes, Korean fried spicy beef.

Korean Fried Spicy Beef
(DELICIOUS!)
Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream
(You can never go wrong with ice cream!)


 Friday, December 24, 2010

AN EARLY LUNCH

My girlfriend decided she wanted to get some KFC at the food court at the Queens Center Mall.

My girlfriend gave me one of here chicken tender strips, I think I am going to get those next time, definitely the best item on KFC's menu.

I went with the spicy chicken wings... they were a little disappointing (they tasted good but the portion size was very unamerican - small).

A LATE LUNCH

We ended up grabbing a Cheesy Bites Pizza Pie from Pizza Hut and taking it home.


Although terribly unhealthy, I love this pizza. You get to rip off pieces of the crust, which are filled with cheese, drip them in marinara sauce and eat them!

Overall Healthiness: very American - probably the most unhealthy you can eat without eating lard.
Overall Tastiness: very tasty!
Overall Satisfaction Level: full but bloated...

No comments:

Post a Comment