CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, December 10, 2010

Wednesday Dinner = A Pile of Leftovers

Meal: dinner (Wed 12/8)
From: my fridge
Cost: N/A
Location: my kitchen

As usual on Wednesday I went to the gym after work to hit the weights. I returned home starving, but with the understanding that there would probably be nothing in the fridge that I could quickly make. Fortunately for me, I had some leftover bulgogi that I had cooked up the night before for lunch. There was also some brown rice leftover and some super greasy Chinese vegetables/string beans. So I threw all of that into the microwave and had my first plate of dinner.

Bulgogi
String Beans
Assorted Chinese Vegetables
Brown Rice
(Taste: okay)

After quickly consuming my first plate of dinner I realized that would not be enough to satisfy my hunger, especially after going to the gym. My parents were cooking some food, so I went and did something else until it was ready.

Chinese Chicken/Mushrooms
Chinese broccoli
Brown Rice
(Taste: pretty good, but extremely oily)

Conclusion: not the best meal but I was not starving by the time I went to bed.

Drink: plain old ice water (Brita filtered). I wonder sometimes, do people use other brands of filters? What is the percentage? I would guess that Brita probably has a pretty large market share. I have lived in the Midwest and the East Coast and Brita is pretty popular in both locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment