CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Homemade Korean Food

Meal: lunch (Wed 12/8)
From: my fridge/freezer
Cost: N/A
Location: my kitchen

My girlfriend had given me some raw bulgogi (marinated), so I cooked that up. I also had some frozen organic string beans, which I boiled up and I also made some brown rice. (I need to save some money!)

Bulgogi
Organic String Beans
Brown Rice
(The brown stuff on top of the rice is just smaller pieces of bulgogi left in the frying pan after cooking.)

Taste: it was pretty good, but I think if would have tasted a lot better if I had eaten it fresh the night before.
Conclusion: I do not think I packed enough food.

Drink: water from the office water cooler (Poland Spring).

No comments:

Post a Comment