CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FOODNESS!

Monday, November 29, 2010
I woke up late, so I rushed to work and had no breakfast.

LUNCH
Jap Chae with string beans and Korean egg things.
(Taste: good!)

SNACK
It was a Monday and I was not going to lift any weights, but around 5pm I was starving and I knew I was going to play 2 hours of full court basketball after work, so I needed a little boast:
The fudge graham flavor is definitely better than the chocolate peanut butter one.

DINNER
Spicy Korean Crab
(Taste: a complete pain to eat but they were really good.)

Half a Shredded Pork Burrito
(Taste: acceptable)

Upside-Down Pineapple Cake
(Taste: still good!)

Conclusion: FOODNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment