CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meal: breakfast
From: the breakfast cart from around the corner from my office
Cost: $2.50 (including coffee)

Pecan and Frosting Covered Pastry

Taste/Conclusion: something different, but still very good!
Drink: large coffee with milk and sugar.


Meal: Lunch
From: Downtown Deli
Cost: less than $9 (including drink)

Turkey Triple Decker Wholewheat Sandwich (with beacon) and fries.
(there are pickles and cold slaw under those fries)

Taste/Conclusion: extremely unhealthy, but very filling and tasty!
Drink: a 20 ounce bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper.


Meal: dinner
From: my fridge (via my girlfriend's kitchen)

My girlfriend made me a bunch of dumplings (yes these are homemade handmade dumplings) and steamed them. I took them out of my fridge and fried them up.

Fried Dumplings

Taste/Conclusion: fried anything is usually very good, and this was no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment