CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Monday, November 1, 2010

Dinner at Cipriani Wall Street (sorry no real pictures)

Meal: dinner (Sat 10/30)
From: Cipriani Wall Street (Ballroom)
Cost: $250/person (it was a fund raiser dinner, so kind of pricey - but FREE for me)
Location: Lower Manhattan

I had to go to a fund raiser thing for work. One of our clients invited several lawyers from my firm. It was all big and fancy, but took forever, as I was basically stuck there from 6pm until 12am.

Unfortunately it was not appropriate for me to take pictures at the table, so the best I could do was take a picture of the menu after dinner.

The scallops were big and tasted really good, although I wish they were served warm.

The Chilean sea bass was AWESOME! It was a good sized piece maybe 8 ounces.

I really liked the stuffed baby egg plant too.

I went with the vanilla creme meringue cake, it was excellent.
(I found this photo online, but it is of the same cake, but my piece was BIGGER!)


Taste: the food was absolutely amazing. Wish I could eat like this regularly!
Conclusion: it was a bummer to be stuck "working" so late, at least I had a great meal.


Drink: Diet Coke with ice (I do not really drink alcohol).

No comments:

Post a Comment