CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meal: breakfast
From: the breakfast cart around the corner from my office
Cost: $2.50 (including coffee)

Apple Turnover

Taste/Conclusion: maybe a little too sugary, but a good way to start the day.
Drink: large coffee with milk and sugar.


Meal: lunch
From: Sophie's Cuban Cuisine
Cost: less than $10

Beef Stew with Red Beans and Yellow Rice.
Taste/Conclusion: it was definitely a nice change, filling, and the beef was nice and tender.

Meal: dinner
From: my kitchen

Frozen Bourbon Chicken

Tuna Fish Melt
(Swish Cheese, Whole Wheat Bread, Tuna Salad)

Taste/Conclusion: I was pretty sick so I just wanted something quick... this was not much of a meal but enough for me since I passed out soon after finishing...

No comments:

Post a Comment