CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meal: breakfast
From: my girlfriend's kitchen
Random stuff from my girlfriend's fridge. We were in a rush, I got a call in the morning from working telling me to come in. Apparently the memo I had stayed up until 1:30a.m. writing required some major revisions (due to no fault of my own).

Taste/Conclusion: EXCELLENT!


Meal: lunch (at 8:00p.m.)
From: Ray's Pizza
Cost: less than $3

So let's just say I was physically in the office from 11a.m. to 8p.m. and this pizza was my first food since breakfast...

A plain cheese slice.

Taste/Conclusion: absolutely AMAZING!


Meal: dinner
From: my girlfriend's kitchen

More random stuff from my girlfriend's fridge.

Taste/Conclusion: really good again, but not as good as the breakfast.

Remarks: I did not finish working for the day until around 11:30p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment