CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, November 19, 2010

ALL of my recent meals...

I have been pretty busy with work and life lately and simply unable to catch up posting all the meals I have since my last post. So instead of not posting anything I am going to post a snapshot of all the meals I have had since my last post...

Lunch: Sun 11/14
Vietnamese Grill Chicken Sandwich

Dinner: Sun 11/14
Chinese Scallion Hot Dog Bun

Dinner: Sun 11/14
Fish Balls; Spicy Fish Cakes; Spicy Korean Egg Plant

Breakfast: Mon 11/15 
Chocolate Croissant

Lunch: Mon 11/15
Turkey/Cheese/Mustard/Wholewheat Sandwich

Dinner: Mon 11/15
Assorted Korean Pancakes and Chinese Vegetables

Breakfast: Tue 11/16
Banana Walnut Muffin

Lunch: Tue 11/16
Turkey/Cheese/Mustard/Wholewheat Sandwich

Dinner: Tue 11/16
Mini Chicken Tacos

Breakfast: Wed 11/17
Chocolate Chip Muffin

Lunch: Wed 11/17
Wendy's Baconator with Fries

Breakfast: Thu 11/18
Blueberry Muffin

Lunch: Thu 11/18
Spicy Korean Pork and Fried Rice

Breakfast: Fri 11/19
Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake

Lunch: Fri 11/19
Spicy Korean Pork and Fried Rice

-The End-
(Hopefully, now that I am caught up I will be able to resume regular postings)

No comments:

Post a Comment