CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meal: breakfast
From: the breakfast cart around the corner from my office
Cost: $2.50 (including coffee)

Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake

Taste/Conclusion: you can never go wrong with a cake that has chocolate, just hope I do not over do it and get sick of this like I did with the chocolate croissants...
Drink: large coffee with milk and sugar


Meal: lunch
From: my fridge (via my girlfriend's kitchen)

Spicy fish cakes, fish balls, Korean eggs, jasmine rice, steamed broccoli.

Taste/Conclusion: very filling, and good too!


Meal: Dinner
From: Costco (in Brooklyn)
Cost: $1.50 (plus tax, including a soda with free refills)

Hot Dog

Taste/Conclusion: damn good, all beef hot dogs are always better!
Drink: diet coke
Remarks: I also had some Indian food for a second dinner after leaving Costco, but it was too damn dark to take pictures of anything. My parents took me out for dinner because I passed the New Jersey bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment