CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fried Frozen Chinese Dumplings

Thursday, January 27, 2011


DINNER

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of my dinner. This may have been due to the fact that the food monsters came and tried to take all of the dumplings that I had just made. Out of the 25 dumplings I made I was only able to come away with 12 of them. The food monsters made additional food later on but did not share any with me. Although I had a relatively large lunch, 12 small frozen dumplings was not much to eat for dinner. I ate some crackers with some kind of cheese spread I found in the fridge. Considering the fact that I felt some what ill the next morning, I would call it crappy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment