CURRENT FOOD CRAVING: medium rare rib-eye steak... [Sunday, February 9, 2014, 10:51 p.m.]

Friday, February 4, 2011

Means from Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011

BREAKFAST
(from the breakfast card around the corner from my office)

Onion bagel with cream cheese ($2.50 with a large coffee)

Taste: acceptable, would have been better toasted.

LUNCH
(my girlfriend packed me something to bring to the office)

Some Korean side dishes with white rice.

Taste: pretty good, not too flavorful, but not bland either, definitely filling.

DINNER
(at home)

My girlfriend gave me a container of fried rice she made, I have half for dinner.

Taste: delicious, light and not too heavy.

My parents fried some frozen dumplings, I had some for dinner as well.

Taste: greasy and will be the reason I have a heart attack.


No comments:

Post a Comment